The Boulders boasts unequalled- award winning - natural beauty and an indulgent atmosphere that rejuvenates the soul. You’ll enjoy:
- Elegantly appointed accommodations including a choice of adobe-style Casitas, spacious Villas, and luxury Haciendas great for multi-couples, groups, and extended family getaways.
- Over 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space.
- The 33,000 sq. ft. Waldorf Astoria Spa, with 24 treatment rooms, an extensive menu of soothing treatments, and a full service salon.
- Onsite recreational and adventure activities such as hiking, rock climbing and bicycle tours.
- Two Jay Morrish designed championship golf courses and The Boulders Golf Academy.
- Our terraced Tennis Garden with eight courts, private lessons, and weekly clinics.
- Four swimming pools, including an all-adult pool at the Waldorf Astoria Spa.
- Several unique restaurants, lounges, and cafes serving fresh cuisine in both casual and formal atmospheres.
- A modern fitness center featuring a wide variety of complimentary classes plus free weights, cardio equipment, whirlpools and saunas
- Amazing desert weather
- Eco-friendly operating standards.
The Boulders is also proud to be pet-friendly – ask us about having one or two of your furry friends (up to 75 pounds each) keep you company during your stay. We even offer pet photography and a special room service menu for our four-legged guests.
And of course, guests of the resort enjoy the unparalleled benefits of all the Hilton brands, including the Hilton HHonors® program.
Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm
Resort Charge: Daily Resort Charge ($30) will be added to the room rate and includes: Guest internet access; valet parking; service personnel gratuities (excluding Food & Beverage); daily spa membership; local, toll-free, domestic and credit card calls (no access fee).
In-Room Wired Internet: $0.00
In-Room Wireless Internet: $0.00
Public Wireless Internet: $0.00
Service animals allowed
Pet Facility Charge: $100.00 (Non-Refundable)
Pet Max Weight 75 lbs