The Boulders Resort & Spa boasts unequalled - award winning - natural beauty and a southwestern-inspired atmosphere that rejuvenates the soul. You’ll enjoy:
- Elegant accommodations including adobe-style Casitas, spacious Villas, and luxury Haciendas – great for larger groups.
- Over 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space.
- The 33,000 sq. ft. spa features 24 treatment rooms, an extensive menu of treatments, and a full service salon.
- On-site recreational and adventure activities such as hiking, rock climbing, and bicycle tours.
- Two Jay Morrish designed championship golf courses and the Boulders Golf Academy.
- Our terraced Tennis Garden with eight courts, private lessons and weekly clinics.
- Four swimming pools, including an all-adult pool at the spa.
- Several restaurants, lounges and cafes
- A modern fitness center with a variety of complimentary classes plus weights, cardio equipment, whirlpools and saunas
- Private heli-pad* (*Fees may apply.)
- Amazing desert weather
- Eco-friendly operating standards.
The Boulders Resort is also proud to be pet-friendly – ask us about having one or two of your furry friends (up to 75 pounds each) keep you company during your stay. We even offer pet photography and a special room service menu for our four-legged guests.
And of course, guests of the resort enjoy the unparalleled benefits of all the Hilton brands, including the Hilton HHonors® program.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm
Resort Charge: Daily Resort Charge ($30) will be added to the room rate and includes: Guest internet access; valet parking; service personnel gratuities (excluding Food & Beverage); daily spa membership; local, toll-free, domestic and credit card calls (no access fee).
In-Room Wired Internet: $0.00
In-Room Wireless Internet: $0.00
Public Wireless Internet: $0.00
Service animals allowed
Pet Facility Charge: $100.00 (Non-Refundable)
Pet Max Weight 75 lbs