The Boulders boasts unequalled- award winning - natural beauty and an indulgent atmosphere that rejuvenates the soul. You’ll enjoy:
- Elegantly appointed accommodations including a choice of adobe Casitas, Villas, and Haciendas
- Over 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space
- The Waldorf Astoria Spa, with 24 treatment rooms, an extensive menu of soothing treatments, and a full service salon
- Onsite recreational activities such as hiking, rock climbing and bicycle tours
- Two championship golf courses and The Boulders Golf Academy
- Our terraced Tennis Garden with eight courts, private lessons, and weekly clinics
- Four swimming pools, including an all-adult pool at the Waldorf Astoria Spa
- Several unique restaurants and cafes serving sumptuous cuisine in both casual and formal atmospheres
- A modern fitness facility with a wide variety of complimentary classes plus free weights, cardio equipment, whirlpools and saunas
- Amazing desert weather
- Eco-friendly operating standards
The Boulders is also proud to be pet-friendly – ask us about having one or two of your furry friends (up to 75 pounds each) keep you company during your stay. We even offer pet photography and a special room service menu for our four-legged guests.
And of course, guests of the resort enjoy the unparalleled benefits of all the Hilton brands, including the Hilton HHonors® program.