The Boulders Resort & Spa boasts unrivaled - award winning - natural beauty and a southwestern-inspired atmosphere that rejuvenates the soul. You’ll enjoy:
- Elegant accommodations including adobe-style Casitas, spacious Villas, and luxury Haciendas – great for larger groups.
- Over 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space.
- The 33,000 sq. ft. spa features 24 treatment rooms, an extensive menu of treatments, and a full service salon.
- On-site recreational and adventure activities such as hiking, rock climbing, and bicycle tours.
- Two Jay Morrish designed championship golf courses and the Boulders Golf Academy.
- Our terraced Tennis Garden with eight courts, private lessons and weekly clinics.
- Four swimming pools, including an all-adult pool at the spa.
- Several restaurants, lounges and cafés
- A modern fitness center with a variety of complimentary classes plus weights, cardio equipment, whirlpools and saunas
- Private heli-pad* (*Fees may apply.)
- Amazing desert weather
- Eco-friendly operating standards.
The Boulders Resort is also proud to be pet-friendly – ask us about having one or two of your furry friends (up to 75 pounds each) keep you company during your stay.
And of course, guests of the resort enjoy the unparalleled benefits of all the Hilton brands, including the Hilton Honors® program.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm
Mandatory Charge: A daily Mandatory Charge ($30) will be added to the room rate and includes: Basic guest internet access, fitness center access, fitness classes, gratuities for bell service, conceirge, & shuttle drivers, club storage, local & toll-free calls, and on property shuttle.
Valet Parking is available for $25 per night.
In-Room Wired Internet: $0.00
In-Room Wireless Internet: $0.00
Public Wireless Internet: $0.00
Service animals allowed
Pet Facility Charge: $100.00 (Non-Refundable)
Pet Max Weight 75 lbs