El Pedregal at The Boulders offers upscale shopping, dining and events just a short walk from the resort. Here you’ll find restaurants, an art gallery, boutiques with unique apparel, accessories and gifts, the Tohono Conference Center, the Courtyard Stage amphitheater and more.
All El Pedregal retail establishments are open Monday-Saturday 10am-5:30pm, and Sunday 12pm-5pm.
- The Home Store - Southwestern home decor, jewelry, art and clothing.
- Mineral & Fossil Gallery - unique minerals, fossils, jewelry, and home decor.
- Stefan Mann - business cases, handbags and wallets in exotic leathers.
- Mila Boutique - the latest in fashion, lingerie, and beauty products.
- Western Territory - American-made products with a mix of high-fashion Western apparel, accessories and home décor.
- Salon Mila - luxurious full-service salon
- Adelante Gallery - paintings, sculpture and jewelry by local and international folk and fine artists
The Spotted Donkey
With a tequila list boasting dozens of varieties (including our very own exclusive Herradura double-barrel reposado), an innovative menu, and a large outdoor patio with scenic desert vistas, the Spotted Donkey Cantina is quickly earning a reputation as the place for Mexican cuisine in North Scottsdale.
The Bakery Café
Grab your morning coffee, sweet and savory pastries, or a quick breakfast or lunch to go in the intimate Bakery Café, which offers homemade delicacies baked fresh daily, crisp salads, tasty sandwiches and complimentary high-speed internet.
Brugo’s Pizza Co.
Locally owned and operated, this award-winning gourmet pizza bistro features a full bar, a fabulous menu, and giant picture windows with sweeping views of the painted desert sunsets.
Few Scottsdale event venues blend luxury shopping, dining, and fantastic function space as artfully as el Pedregal.
The centerpiece of this renowned attraction is the 1,200 square-foot Courtyard Stage, an expansive amphitheater with a professional raised stage and first-class lighting -- the perfect setting for the dozens of concerts and cultural and charity happenings it hosts every year.
From wine tastings to holiday celebrations, the event calendar at el Pedregal has something for you.
Meetings & Celebrations
Nestled among scenic foothills and 12-million-year-old boulders and rock formations, the el Pedregal Festival Marketplace provides an incomparable setting for your conference, wedding, social event, convention, retreat or incentive getaway.
For more information, please email phxrs-salesadm@WaldorfAstoria.com