Golf Instruction & Packages
If you'd like to improve your game, consider a golf package at the Boulders Golf Academy, where you'll enjoy private one-on-one lessons and play on our award winning courses during several hours (or days) of immersive instruction.
For more information, or to schedule your instructional package, please contact the Golf Pro Shop at +1.480.488.9028. Golf Instruction Package prices do not include tax or accommodations.
To arrange room accommodations, please call +1.888.579.2631 or book online.
Elite Golf Experience
This new Elite Golf Experience offers personalized services that extend well beyond the fairway, including the luxury of ample time and privacy on the course; concierge assistance before, during and after play; personal coaching; a post-round catered barbecue with rare scotch and custom-made cigars; and top-of-the-line golf gear.
In addition to the unmatched service and amenities at the Boulders Golf Course, the Boulders' Elite Golf Experience includes:
- Preferred Tee Time Allotment: A generous tee time allotment ensures a leisurely, private game, eliminating any wait times or pressure from other golfers to rush play.
- Golf Concierge: Groups enjoy the dedicated services of their own golf concierge who attend to their every need, whether washing golf balls and cleaning clubs to raking bunkers and navigating the course.
- Guided Golf stretch session: Prior to the round, a certified trainer will take players through a series of stretches for a better swing
- Dedicated unlimited beverage cart service.
- Boulders logo golf shirts for each player.
- Boulders logo golf caps for each player.
- A dozen Boulders logo golf balls.
- Personal coaching by The Boulders “Top 100 Golf Teaching Pro”.
- Post-round barbecue complete with rare scotch and custom-made cigars.
The Boulders' new Elite Golf Experience is priced at $6,000 for four golfers.
Golf & Fitness Combo
Taught by Nicole Cavarra, the Boulder’s Class A LPGA Teaching Instructor and Certified Fitness Professional, the package will include (3) hours of golf instruction (including body and motion evaluation, swing analysis) and development training for specific fitness techniques for each individual’s golf swing. The program is customized for each player and designed to improve their body in areas that will help he/she accomplish his/her swing goals in areas such as flexibility, strength, core strength, motion sequence training, coordination and/or functional motion training.
The Golf & Fitness Combo is priced at $420 per player or $675 per couple.
Family Golf Clinic
All are welcome. Our Clinics are great for families and new golfers. Learn the game in a fun environment from our Boulders Golf Academy Instructors.
- 2016 dates and time TBD
The Family Golf Clinics are priced at $10 per person.
To sign-up, please call the Golf Shop at 480-488-9028.
Foursome Fix and Play 54
Enjoy this three-day instructional package for four. Play both award-winning Jay Moorish designed courses, North and South. Simplify your swing throughs and sharpen your short game.
- Round 1: Benefit from on-course coaching, a two-hour game analysis with your instructor, and play 18-holes.
- Round 2: Play 18-holes after a two hours of personalized instruction with your instructor.
- Round 3: Enjoy 18-holes with two hours of shot-making and scoring zone instruction.
The Boulders' new Foursome Fix and Play 54 is priced at $600 per player based on a foursome.
Ladies' Golf and Spa Getaway
Our exclusive ladies-only getaway features the best of fun, fitness, spa relaxation, healthy cuisine, expert golf instruction and more.
Your Ladies' Golf and Spa Getaway starts with a morning fitness session featuring our Class A Teaching Pro and Fitness Trainer. Next, enjoy a healthy morning snack before heading off to the course for two hours of golf instruction. Beforehand, you'll be given insider “tips of the trade” like how to move on the golf course, what to wear, what to do when you arrive, what to say and how to say it -- ensuring you'll never be intimidated or anxious when going to the course again.
After golf, it's off to the spa for a healthy lunch and spirits poolside or at the Spa Café, and then a pampering and soothing spa service of your choice.
- Two- or three-day sessions are available upon request
- Lodging at The Boulders available upon request
The Ladies' Golf & Spa Getaway is priced at$579 per person for up to six ladies (minimum of two)
Three Day Scoring School
The ultimate golf getaway. Enjoy 3 days, 3 rounds of golf, and 3 hours of instruction per day. Simplify your swing throughs and sharpen your game. Improve with two mornings of full swing, shot-making and short game instruction with one on-the-course play lesson with your instructor, and detailed iPad video analysis and a take-home game improvement plan. For special room rates, please contact the Boulders at 480.488.9009.
The Boulders' Three Day Scoring School is priced at $990 per player (based on two players) or $1,620 for a single player from January to May of 2016.
Tune-Up and Play 9
- Two days of instruction (4 hours total) plus two 9-hole rounds
- Quick fix full swing and short game
- Video iPad analysis and swing video
The Boulders' Tune-up and Play 9 is priced at $400 per player for two players, or $680 for a single player
Learn on the Course and Play the Game
Enjoy instruction as you play! This two-hour playing lesson will help improve your golf game by building a consistent routine, improving your shot selection and game execution. Simplify your swing throughs, and sharpen your short game.
The Boulder's Learn on the Course and Play the Game is priced at $280 plus cart fee for a single player; additional players pay cart fee only
Private Instruction (1:1 or 2:1)
- 30-minute instruction
- Video iPad analysis
- $70 for up to two players; additional players are $25 each
- 60-minute instruction
- Video iPad analysis
- $140 for up to two players; additional players are $50 each
Junior Golf Lessons
- For 17 years old and younger
- Discounted rates as low as $90 per hour
Get into Golf Group Clinic
Ideal for families or small groups. Learn from scratch, or brush-up on the basics, this package covers a variety of form topics to personalized instruction.
The Boulders' Get into Golf Group Clinic is priced at $35 per person for a one-hour session, or $60 per person for a two-hour session. 4 person minimum.
Junior Spring Break Golf Clinics
Saturday March 12th
Monday March 21st
Thursday March 24th
Saturday March 26th
$25 per person per clinin 17 years and younger
$35 per person per clinic 18 years and older