Golf Instruction & Packages
If you'd like to improve your game, consider a golf package at the Boulders Golf Academy where you'll enjoy private lessons from talented PGA and LPGA instructors including Donald Crawley. Ranked by Golf Magazine as one of the Top 100 Teachers in America, he is also recognized by Golf Digest as one the Best Teachers in Arizona. All packages include new Callaway golf clubs.
For more information, or to schedule your instructional package, please contact the Boulders Golf Shop at +1.480.488.9026 or click here to schedule your lesson online. Golf Instruction Package prices do not include tax or accommodations.
To arrange room accommodations, please call +1.888.579.2631 or book online.
An Afternoon at the Boulders
Donald Crawley, Director of Instruction and "Top 100 Teacher" offers an Afternoon at the Boulders with two hours of personalized golf instruction followed by 9 holes of golf on your own.
• Instruction begins at 1:00 pm and includes: One hour of hands on full swing diagnosis and correction, One hour of short game score saving shots, and golf on your own starting at 3:00 pm.
• Minimum of two players, Maximum of four players.
• $170 per player.
Tune-Up and Play 9
- Two days of instruction (4 hours total) plus two 9-hole rounds
- Personalized quick fix full swing and short game lesson
- Video iPad analysis and swing video with notes to continuously improve
This instruction is ideal for a fall, winter, or spring tune up of your game.
The Boulders' Tune-Up and Play 9 is priced at $400 per player for two players, or $680 for a single player and includes instruction, golf course fee, and Callaway rental clubs if required.
Three Day Scoring School
The ultimate golf getaway. Enjoy 3 days, 3 rounds of golf, and 3 hours of instruction per day. Simplify your swing thoughts and sharpen your game. Improve with two mornings of full swing, shot-making and short game instruction with one on-the-course play lesson with your instructor, and detailed iPad video analysis and a take-home game improvement plan. For special room rates, please contact the Boulders at 480.488.9009.
The Boulders' Three Day Scoring School is priced at $990 per player (based on two players) or $1,620 for a single player from February to May of 2017.
Junior Golf Lessons
- Personalized golf instruction for 17 years old and younger
- Up to 3 juniors each session
- Full swing and short game lessons
- Discounted rates as low as $90 per hour
Foursome Fix and Play 54
Enjoy this three-day instructional package for four. Play both award-winning Jay Moorish designed courses, North and South. Simplify your swing throughs and sharpen your short game.
- Round 1: Benefit from on-course coaching, a two-hour game analysis with your instructor, and play 18-holes.
- Round 2: Play 18-holes after a two hours of personalized instruction with your instructor.
- Round 3: Enjoy 18-holes with two hours of shot-making and scoring zone instruction.
The Boulders' new Foursome Fix and Play 54 is priced at $600 per player based on a foursome.
Golf & Fitness Combo
Taught by Nicole Cavarra, the Boulder’s Class A LPGA Teaching Instructor and Certified Fitness Professional, the package will include (3) hours of golf instruction (including body and motion evaluation, swing analysis) and development training for specific fitness techniques for each individual’s golf swing. The program is customized for each player and designed to improve their body in areas that will help he/she accomplish his/her swing goals in areas such as flexibility, strength, core strength, motion sequence training, coordination and/or functional motion training.
The Golf & Fitness Combo is priced at $420 per player or $675 per couple.
Get into Golf Group Clinic
Ideal for families or small groups to get introduced to the game. Learn from scratch, or brush-up on the basics, this package for new golfers covers a variety of form topics to personalized instruction.
The Boulders' Get into Golf Group Clinic is priced at $35 per person for a one-hour session, or $60 per person for a two-hour session. 4 person minimum.
Private Instruction (1:1 or 2:1)
- 30-minute instruction
- Video iPad analysis
- $70 for up to two players; additional players are $25 each
- 60-minute instruction
- Video iPad analysis
- $140 for up to two players; additional players are $50 each
Learn on the Course and Play the Game
Enjoy instruction as you play! This two-hour playing lesson will help improve your golf game by building a consistent routine, improving your shot selection and game execution. Simplify your swing throughs, and sharpen your short game.
The Boulder's Learn on the Course and Play the Game is priced at $280 plus cart fee for a single player; additional players pay cart fee only