Ranked as one of the “Top 50 Tennis Resorts in America” by TENNIS Magazine, The Boulders features exceptional service and first-class facilities including the newly-renovated terraced Tennis Garden. Consult with Dale Light, our Director of Tennis, on wellness and aerobics training programs to keep you in top form on and off the court.
- Four premier hard courts
- Three premier cushioned courts
- One classic clay court
- Racquet rental
- 24-hour stringing and re-gripping services
- Twice-monthly round-robin tournaments
- Private lessons and clinics
Enjoy lounging by The Boulders' four crystal-blue pools:
- The Main Lodge Pool has a lovely waterfall and is the social hub of the resort. Closed for resurfacing 9/2/14 to 9/29/2014.
- The Villa Pool is secluded and conveniently located near the private hotel villas.
- The Waldorf Astoria Spa Pool, just for adults 18 years and up, is ideal for relaxing after a soothing treatment.
- The Club Pool at the clubhouse is perfect for a calming swim after a day of tennis or golf.