Ranked as one of the “Top 50 Tennis Resorts in America” by TENNIS Magazine, the Boulders features exceptional service and first-class facilities including the newly-renovated terraced Tennis Garden. Consult with Dale Light, our Director of Tennis, on wellness and aerobics training programs to keep you in top form on and off the court.
- Four premier hard courts
- Three premier cushioned courts
- One classic clay court
- Racquet rental
- 24-hour stringing and re-gripping services
- Private lessons and clinics
Enjoy lounging by the Boulders' four crystal-blue pools:
- The Main Lodge Pool has a lovely waterfall and is the social hub of the resort.
Lodge Pool Hours 6:00am to 11:00pm
- The Villa Pool is secluded and conveniently located near the private hotel villas.
Villa Pool Hours 6:00am to 11:00pm
- The Spa Pool, just for adults 18 years and up, is ideal for relaxing after a soothing treatment.
Spa Pool Hours 6:00am to 11:00pm
- The Club Pool at the clubhouse is perfect for a calming swim after a day of tennis or golf.
Club Pool Hours 6:00am to 11:00pm