Plan your transportation in advance.
Because of our location, taxis are not readily available, so you may want to rent a car. Doing so will also give you the chance to explore the high Sonoran Desert (Lake Pleasant, Bartlett Lake, the McDowell Sonoran Preserve and Old Town Scottsdale are all within 30-40 minutes’ drive and well worth the trip). For airport transportation, please contact our concierge at +1.480.488.7317.
We want you to be happy with your room.
Unsure what to book? Keep the following in mind:
- If you’re looking for a preferred view, book a Sonoran Casita.
- If you want more privacy, book a Boulders Casita.
- If you’re traveling as a group or with your family, book one of our Villa homes featuring a full-kitchen and a private patio with a gas grill.
- And don’t forget our luxury Haciendas, which are perfect for the more discerning traveler.
Make reservations when necessary.
Limited space is available for the following services and activities, so reservations are recommended. Please contact our concierge at 480-488-7317.
- The Boulder Golf Club
- The Tennis Garden
- Boulder Climb
- Moonlight Bike Ride
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Desert Jeep Tours
- Guided Boulder Walk
- Guided Stargazing
- Guided Desert Photo Tour
- Horseback Riding
A few things that don’t require reservations (ask our concierge for more ideas):
- Sunset Point
- Hiking/Walking paths
- Walk to Promise Rock
- Nature Walk to the top of the Boulder Pile
- Adults-only pool at the Spa
- The Organic Garden at the Spa
Check the weather.
Arizona nights can be cool, and the summer can bring monsoons – so check the forecast and pack accordingly!
Eat in style
For dining reservations, call our concierge at 480-488-7317 or via www.opentable.com.
- Looking for a nice dining experience? Try Palo Verde.
- Wanting a good, old-fashioned burger? Try The Grill Restaurant and Bar.
- Craving tacos and margaritas? Try Spotted Donkey Cantina.
- Feeling like a spirit-satisfying meal? Try Spa Café.
Understand our Resort Charge
Our 1,300 acre Sonoran Desert golf and spa resort has a daily resort charge of $30 plus tax, which includes the following benefits:
- Valet parking
- Gratuities for all service personnel (excluding food, beverage, and spa)
- High-speed internet access – wired and wireless
- Daily membership to the Waldorf Astoria Spa, including complimentary fitness classes (excludes spa and salon services)