Golf Instruction & Packages
If you'd like to improve your game, consider a golf package at the Golf Academy at The Boulders, where you'll enjoy private one-on-one lessons and play on our award winning courses during several hours (or days) of immersive instruction.
For more information or to schedule your instructional package, please email Donald.Crawley@WaldorfAstoria.com or contact the Golf Pro Shop by phone at 480-488-9028. Golf Instruction Package prices do not include tax or accommodations. To arrange room accommodations, please call 888-579-2631 or book online.
Elite Golf Experience
This new luxe golf experience offers personalized services that extend well beyond the fairway, including the luxury of ample time and privacy on the course; concierge assistance before, during and after play; personal coaching; a post-round catered barbecue with rare scotch and custom-made cigars; and top-of-the-line golf gear.
In addition to the unmatched service and amenities at the Boulders Golf Course, The Boulders' Elite Golf experience includes:
- Preferred Tee Time Allotment: A generous tee time allotment ensures a leisurely, private game, eliminating any wait times or pressure from other golfers to rush play
- Golf Concierge: Groups enjoy the dedicated services of their own golf concierge who attend to their every need, whether washing golf balls and cleaning clubs to raking bunkers and navigating the course.
- Guided Golf stretch session: Prior to the round, a certified trainer will take players through a series of stretches for a better swing
- Dedicated unlimited beverage cart service
- Boulders logo golf shirts for each player
- Boulders logo golf caps for each player
- A dozen Boulders logo golf balls
- Personal coaching by The Boulders “Top 100 Golf Teaching Pro”
- Post round barbecue complete with rare scotch and custom-made cigars
The Boulders new Elite Golf experience is priced at $6,000 for four golfers.
Girls' Golf and Spa Getaway
Our exclusive ladies-only getaway features the best of fun, fitness, spa relaxation, healthy cuisine, expert golf instruction and more.
Your Girls' Golf and Spa Getaway starts with a morning fitness session featuring our Class A Teaching Pro and Fitness Trainer. Next, enjoy a healthy morning snack before heading off to the course for two hours of golf instruction. Beforehand, you'll be given insider “tips of the trade” like how to move on the golf course, what to wear, what to do when you arrive, what to say and how to say it -- ensuring you'll never be intimidated or anxious when going to the course again.
After golf, it's off to the spa for a healthy lunch and spirits poolside or at the Spa Café, and then a pampering and soothing spa service of your choice.
- $579 per person for up to six ladies (minimum of two)
- Two- or three-day sessions are available upon request
- Lodging at The Boulders available upon request
Three Day Scoring School
The ultimate golf getaway, especially for couples. You'll enjoy three mornings of personalized golf instruction (from drives to putts), three rounds of golf at the award-winning Boulders courses, and one on-the-course playing lesson with your instructor.
- $990 per player based on two players, or $1,620 for one person
Tune-Up and Play Two Days
- Two days of instruction (4 hours total) plus two 9-hole rounds
- Quick fix full swing and short game
- Video iPad analysis and swing video
- $400 per player for two players, or $680 for a single player
Take It to the Course
- Two hours on the course with an instructor covering course situations, shot making and strategy
- $280 plus cart fee for a single player; additional players pay cart fee only
- Three one-hour personalized lessons
- Cover your needs: Drive, Irons, Chip/Putt and Sand
- Video iPad analysis
- $390 for a single player (bring a friend for free)
New Golfer Lesson
- Three 30-minute lessons or one 90-minute lesson
- Includes introduction to golf; address and swing; chip and putt
- $195 for a single player (bring a friend for free)
Private Instruction (1:1 or 2:1)
- 30-minute instruction
- Video iPad analysis
- $70 for up to two players; additional players are $25 each
- 60-minute instruction
- Video iPad analysis
- $140 for up to two players; additional players are $50 each
Junior Golf Lessons
- For 17 years old and younger
- Discounted rates at a low $90 per hour
Series of Five
- Five hours of complete game improvement: full swing and short game including chip, pitch, sand and putt
- $600 per person