The Boulders Resort & Spa boasts unrivaled - award winning - natural beauty and a southwestern-inspired atmosphere that rejuvenates the soul. You’ll enjoy:
- Elegant accommodations including 550 sq. ft. Casitas, home-style Villas, and luxury Haciendas – great for larger groups.
- Over 50,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space.
- The 33,000 sq. ft. spa features 24 treatment rooms, three spa suites with private jacuzzi, outdoor shower and fireplace, meditative labrynth garden, Native American tipi, organic garden, an extensive menu of treatments, and a full service salon.
- On-site recreational and adventure activities such as hiking, rock climbing, Sonoran Explorin desert flora and fauna on site tour and bicycle tours.-https://vimeo.com/sulastudios/review/376943426/8641ab55e2
- Two Jay Morrish designed championship golf courses, Best Golf Resort in the Southwest and the Boulders Golf Academy.
- Our terraced Tennis Garden with Pickleball courts, private lessons and weekly clinics.
- Four swimming pools, including an all-adult pool at the spa.
- Five restaurants, lounges and cafés
- A modern fitness center with a variety of complimentary classes plus weights, new cardio equipment, whirlpools and saunas
- Private heli-pad* (*Fees may apply.)
- Amazing desert weather
- Eco-friendly operating standards.
- Cellphone charging station in Discovery Lounge
Guests of the resort enjoy the unparalleled benefits of all the Hilton brands, including the Hilton Honors® program.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm
Mandatory Charge: A daily resort fee of $35.00 will be added to the room rate and includes: Basic guest internet access, fitness center access, fitness classes, gratuities for bell service, conceirge, & shuttle drivers, club storage, local & toll-free calls, and on property shuttle.
Valet Parking is available for $25 per night.
In-Room Wired Internet: $0.00
In-Room Wireless Internet: $0.00
Public Wireless Internet: $0.00
A fee of up to $250.00 USD will be assessed for smoking in a non-smoking room. Please ask the Front Desk for locations for designated outdoor smoking areas.