The Boulders Resort & Spa boasts unrivaled - award winning - natural beauty and a southwestern-inspired atmosphere that rejuvenates the soul. You’ll enjoy:
- Elegant accommodations including 550 sq. ft. Casitas, home-style Villas, and luxury Haciendas – great for larger groups.
- Over 50,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space.
- The 33,000 sq. ft. spa features 24 treatment rooms, an extensive menu of treatments, and a full service salon.
- On-site recreational and adventure activities such as hiking, rock climbing, and bicycle tours.
- Two Jay Morrish designed championship golf courses and the Boulders Golf Academy.
- Our terraced Tennis Garden with Pickleball courts, private lessons and weekly clinics.
- Four swimming pools, including an all-adult pool at the spa.
- Several restaurants, lounges and cafés
- A modern fitness center with a variety of complimentary classes plus weights, cardio equipment, whirlpools and saunas
- Private heli-pad* (*Fees may apply.)
- Amazing desert weather
- Eco-friendly operating standards.
- Cellphone charging station in Discovery Lounge
And of course, guests of the resort enjoy the unparalleled benefits of all the Hilton brands, including the Hilton Honors® program.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm
Mandatory Charge: A daily resort fee of $35.00 will be added to the room rate and includes: Basic guest internet access, fitness center access, fitness classes, gratuities for bell service, conceirge, & shuttle drivers, club storage, local & toll-free calls, and on property shuttle.
Valet Parking is available for $25 per night.
In-Room Wired Internet: $0.00
In-Room Wireless Internet: $0.00
Public Wireless Internet: $0.00
A fee of up to $250.00 USD will be assessed for smoking in a non-smoking room. Please ask the Front Desk for locations for designated outdoor smoking areas.