Nestled in the tranquil beauty of the high Sonoran desert and ancient granite boulder formations, the Boulders Club includes one of the finest golf clubs in the United States, surrounded by native plants and gardens, a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, and an exclusive eight-court Tennis Garden.
All members enjoy:
- Use of the club’s swimming pool, Fitness Center and Tennis & Pickleball Garden.
- Use of all clubhouse facilities, including private function rooms.
- Charging privileges for use of facilities and services at the Boulders Club and Resort.
- Member pricing on rooms at the Boulders Resort (on a space-available basis).
Premier Membership benefits include:
- Use of one designated members golf course each day.
- The ability to reserve tee times up to seven days in advance for members and guests (on the designated course reserved exclusively for Boulders Club members).
- Golf privileges for up to three accompanied guests per day (paying the Member Accompanied rate). Privileges are based upon rules governing guest play, which may have restrictions.
- Access to the Men’s and Ladies’ Golf Associations, which sponsor the Club tournaments.
- Use of the tennis & pickleball courts, with court times reserved 48 hours in advance.
- Through an affiliation with Troon Advantage, full Golf members at the Boulders are invited to take advantage of preferred rates at resort and daily fee facilities worldwide. Each Full Member and up to three guests can enjoy great courses and destinations at incredible rates around the world.. Click here for more information
- Use of one designated members golf course each day (maximum of six rounds per member between October and May, and unlimited during the rest of the year; subject to advance reservation policies and payment of Member Guest green fees).
- The ability to reserve tee times and tennis & pickleball courts up to 48 hours in advance.
- Golf privileges for up to three accompanied guests per day (paying the Resort Guest rate). Privileges are based upon rules governing guest play, which may have restrictions.
- Use of the club’s tennis & pickleball courts and the ability to reserve court times 48 hours in advance.
For more information, please visit the Boulders Club website.
For a personal tour please contact Membership and Golf Sales Manager, Dave Benham at (480) 488-7312 or email at David.Benham@Hilton.com.
Play in front of a backdrop of ancient boulders, mesmerizing sunsets and natural terrain. Both of our courses are 18 holes and feature full-service pro shops, PGA and LPGA-certified instructors and cart and equipment rentals.
- 6,811 yards
- Par 72
- 137 slope
- 6,726 yards
- Par 71
- 140 slope
Click here for a Course Tour